The PTO sponsors many events. While some of these events are fellowship opportunities others are fundraisers to help ensure the long term viability of our church and school. The offered events change from year to year, but we do have some events that are offered annually. Monies raised from our fundraisers or donations received are held in a restricted account to be used as approved by the PTO Board in conjunction with the recommendations of St. John's Board of Properties and in consideration of written requests presented for consideration.
Projects we have been able to complete with your help include:
- Upgraded our computer server.
- Refinished the doors on the second floor.
- Purchased 22 laptop computers with a charging cart.
- Upgraded the kitchen and purchased 3 new stoves.
- Replaced the floors on the first and second levels.
- Purchased digital camera's for each classroom.
- Renovated the playground.
Projects we are currently working on are:
- Replacing the windows in the 6th & 8th grade classrooms.
- Adding a protective coating to the gym floor.
- Replacing the desktop computers in the computer lab.
- Adding air conditioning to the school.
- Adding an elevator to increase handicap accessibility.
Click on the
to make a donation.